Long is Bronchitis Contagious - Essential Oils - Manuka-New Zealand's Ti-Tree OilManuka (Leptospermum scoparium) is in the myrtle family of botanical plants. The oil comes from New Zealand where it has had a long history of use by the Maori people. The essential oil is extracted by steam distillation alcorn state university the plant. Manuka plants are bushy shrubs that grow wild. The best Manuka oil comes from plants growing at high altitudes. Manuka is one of three tea trees indigenous to both Australia and New Zealand. Manuka essential oil is from The East Cape region of New Zealand and has been confirmed as having the highest antimicrobial activity. There is evidence indicating that it is up to 20 times more potent than Australian tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia). Traditionally the Maori used manuka for bronchitis, bronchitis facts and statistics conditions. .
BONUS GIFT By Going to my web site: ***** and signing up for our free monthly newsletter, you can receive a free gift: 5 Monographs on Biblical Oils. We found it rather unbelievable to find out that there is so much to learn on Viral bronchitis emedicine! Wonder if you could believe it after going through it!
- These oils include Frankincense, Myrrh, Cedarwood, Spikenard and Balsam Fir.
- While you are at our web site, check out our aromatherapy program and our program in Christian energy healing.
- Want to know more about essential oils and how they can help us stay healthy?
- Consider becoming a certified clinical aromatherapist.
- The Institute of Spiritual Healing and Aromatherapy teaches classes throughout the United States on aromatherapy and energy healing.