Dry Bronchial Cough - Herbal Therapy for BronchitisNumerous herbs have anti-inflammatory and expectorant capabilities and are helpful in fighting bronchitis. A handful of common remedies follow. To soothe a dry bronchial cough, drink a hot mullein-coltsfoot tea several times a day.
- For centuries, apricot seed has been used in formulas to treat the coughs and wheezing associated with bronchitis.
- Use caution with this herb, as apricot seed alone can be toxic in high doses.
To Quiet a Cough, Try Echinacea TinctureTake 15 to 30 drops 2 to 5 times daily. To loosen phlegm and open clogged bronchial tubes, drink coltsfoot tea daily. To make the tea, steep 1 to 2 teaspoons of the herb in 1 cup of boiling water for 10 minutes; strain. Producing such an interesting anecdote on Bronchial Cough took a lot of time and hard work. So it would be enhancing to us to learn that you have made good use of this hard work!
- Homeopathy Bronchitis may respond to homeopathic treatment.
- However, the selection of a remedy-more than one is available depends on your symptoms and the stage of the Condition.
- Don't try treating this disorder yourself.
- See a homeopathic professional.
Chinese Herbal Therapy Chinese doctors blame internal damp-when to see a doctor for your bronchitis symptoms, and thus will most often treat this condition by using herbs to expel the damp-heat and fortify the lungs and bronchial tubes. We can proudly say that there is no competition to the meaning of Treat Bronchitis, when comparing this article with other articles on Treat Bronchitis found on the net.
- To soothe inflamed bronchial tubes, sip plain mullein tea.
- To make the tea, steep 1 to 2 teaspoons of the herb in 1 cup of boiling water for 10 minutes; strain.
How to Get Rid of Cough Fast (Breathe Easy Exercise)
- To make the tea, steep 1 teaspoon each of dried mullein, coltsfoot, and anise seed in 1 cup boiling water for 10 minutes; strain.
- For bronchial spasms, drink thyme 3 three times daily.
- To prepare the tea, steep 1 teaspoon of thyme leaves in 1 cup of boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes; strain through cheesecloth.
For an Expectorant, Try Aniseed and GarlicOther therapeutic herbs include horehound, goldeneal, and ginseng. Herbal products are available in health food stores and in some pharmacies and supermarkets. Follow package for specific directions. We do not mean to show some implication that Dry Bronchial Cough have to rule the world or something like that. We only mean to let you know the actual meaning of Dry Bronchial Cough!
Traditional Chinese MedicineAcupuncture Acupuncture is useful in opening up congested bronchial tubes and lessening inflammation, which can ease breathing. and relieve the chronic cough that plagues many bronchitis sufferers.
- Hydrotherapy Use steam inhalation to help clear congestion.
- See "Aromatherapy" in "Introduction to Complementary Therapies" section for directions.
- Adding aromatic oils is optional.
- A mustard plaster can be applied to the chest to loosen deep congestion.
- The development of Bronchial Cough has been explained in detail in this article on Bronchial Cough.
- Read it to find something interesting and surprising!
- Using auricular therapy, an acupuncturist targets the bronchi, heart, lung, and adrenal gland points.
- In performing full-body acupuncture, various lung, liver, stomach, and bronchial points are manipulated.
- If additional symptoms are present (coughing, phlegm, or fever) other points are targeted, as necessary.
- The facts on Dry Bronchial Cough mentioned here have a consequential impact on your understanding on Dry Bronchial Cough.
- This is because these facts are the basic and important points about Dry Bronchial Cough.