Homeopathy Bronchitis - Herbal Therapy for Bronchitis
Numerous herbs have anti-inflammatory and expectorant capabilities and are helpful in fighting bronchitis. A handful of common remedies follow. To soothe a dry bronchial cough, drink a hot mullein-coltsfoot tea several times a day.
Traditional Chinese MedicineAcupuncture Acupuncture is useful in opening up congested bronchial tubes and lessening inflammation, which can ease breathing. and relieve the chronic cough that plagues many bronchitis sufferers. We would like you to leisurely go through this article on Bronchial Cough to get the real impact of the article. Bronchial Cough is a topic that has to be read clearly to be understood.
For an Expectorant, Try Aniseed and GarlicOther therapeutic herbs include horehound, goldeneal, and ginseng. Herbal products are available in health food stores and in some pharmacies and supermarkets. Follow package for specific directions. There is a lot of jargon connected with Homeopathy Bronchitis. However, we have eliminated the difficult ones, and only used the ones understood by everyone.
Home Remedies for Bronchitis
Chinese Herbal Therapy Chinese doctors blame internal damp-heat conditions for bronchitis, and thus will most often treat this condition by using herbs to expel the damp-heat and fortify the lungs and bronchial tubes. Sometimes, what we hear about Homeopathy Bronchitis can prove to be rather hilarious and illogical. This is why we have introduced this side of Homeopathy Bronchitis to you.
- Hydrotherapy Use steam inhalation to help clear congestion.
- See "Aromatherapy" in "Introduction to Complementary Therapies" section for directions.
- Adding aromatic oils is optional.
- A mustard plaster can be applied to the chest to loosen deep congestion.
- There has been an uncalculatable amount of information added in this composition on Treat Bronchitis.
- Don't try counting it!
To make the tea, steep 1 teaspoon each of dried mullein, coltsfoot, and anise seed in 1 cup boiling water for 10 minutes; strain. For bronchial spasms, drink thyme 3 three times daily. To prepare the tea, steep 1 teaspoon of thyme leaves in 1 cup of boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes; strain through cheesecloth. It was at the spur of the moment that we ventured to write something acute bronchitis Symptoms. Such is the amount of matter that is available chronic bronchitis Symptoms.
- For centuries, apricot seed has been used in formulas to treat the coughs and wheezing associated with bronchitis.
- Use caution with this herb, as apricot seed alone can be toxic in high doses.
- We have written a humorous anecdote on Bronchitis Symptoms to make it's reading more enjoyable and interesting to you.
- This way you learn there is a funny side to Bronchitis Symptoms too!
Using auricular therapy, an acupuncturist targets the bronchi, heart, lung, and adrenal gland points. In performing full-body acupuncture, various lung, liver, stomach, and bronchial points are manipulated. If additional symptoms are present (coughing, phlegm, or fever) other points are targeted, as necessary. We were furnished with so many points to include while writing about Treat Bronchitis that we were actually lost as to which to use and which to discard! .
To Soothe Inflamed Bronchial Tubes, Sip Plain Mullein TeaTo make the tea, steep 1 to 2 teaspoons of the herb in 1 cup of boiling water for 10 minutes; strain. Having a penchant for Homeopathy Bronchitis led us to write all that there has been written on Homeopathy Bronchitis here. Hope you too develop a penchant for Homeopathy Bronchitis!
- Homeopathy Bronchitis may respond to homeopathic treatment.
- However, the selection of a remedy-more than one is available depends on your symptoms and the stage of the Condition.
- Don't try treating this disorder yourself.
- See a homeopathic professional.
- The results of one reading this composition is a good understanding on the topic of Bronchial Cough.
- So do go ahead and read this to learn more about Bronchial Cough.