Bronchitis - Using HerbsThis article is offered for free use in your ezine or on your web site, so long as the author resource box at the end is included, with hyperlinks. Notification of publication would be appreciated.
Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) One of the most useful herbs for children with skin problems, such as acne, eczema, psoriasis and allergy type rashes. An expectorant for temporary relief of dry spasmodic coughs and bronchitis. Red Clover is also used for menopausal conditions, such as hot flushes.
Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) For anxiety and nervous states, great for mild cases of insomnia, especially for those who wake during the night and can't get back to sleep. Great for children or adults. Useful for indigestion and diarrhoea that is anxiety or nerve related. Mild nerve pain such as neuralgia or sciatica may be relieved. We did not write too elaborate an article on Bronchitis as it would be then difficult for the common man to read it. We have written this article in such a way that everyone will be able to read and understand it!
Making an Herbal Infusion (Tea) is Simple; Even in You Don't Have TeabagsTo make herbal infusions or teas, place the desired amount of dried herb (usually 1-2 teaspoons) in a warmed teapot and cover with boiling water. Allow the tea to infuse for about 10 minutes. A tea infuser can be used in place of a teapot or bag, to make just a cup, or for the convenience of taking it with you when you are out. You may like to mix your herbs to make your own special brew.
Raspberry Leaf (Rubus Ideaus) Known as a Pregnancy HerbRaspberry leaf tea helps to tone and prepare the womb for labour and helps relieve heavy periods. Also useful as a mouth gargle for sore throats, mouth ulcers, bleeding gums and inflammations Reading all this about Bronchitis Dry is sure to help you get a better understanding of Bronchitis Dry. So make full use of the information we have provided here.
Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra): A delicious tea which is a soothing digestive remedy, for the relief of colic, gastric ulcerations, inflammations and diarrhoea. Useful for bronchial problems, such as catarrh, bronchitis symptom, asthmatic like coughs We find great potential in Bronchitis. This is the reason we have used this opportunity to let you learn the potential that lies in Bronchitis.
Herbal Teas are Really PopularWhether you drink them just for the taste or for medicinal purposes, there is one or a combination of herbs that will suit everyone. Thinking of what to do upon reading this article on Bronchitis? Well you can very well use the information constructively by imparting it to others.
Herbal Remedies|Herbal Medicine|Natural Nutritional Supplements
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale): Best known for its use as a liver tonic, making it ideal for a variety of digestive complaints and skin problems.
- A complimentary herb for all liver cleansing diets and de-toxifying.
- Self-praise is no praise.
- So we don't want to praise ourselves on the effort put in writing on Bronchitis. instead, we would like to hear your praise after reading it!
St John's Wort (Hypericum Perforatum) the Number One Anti-Depression HerbUsed in depression and anxiety, in many circumstances. Has a sedative and pain reducing effect, especially where nerves are involved. Can also be useful during some viral infections, such as cold sores, chicken pox and shingles, both internally and externally.
- Modern medicine has followed the wisdom and knowledge of ancient ways and extracted the healing properties from herbs.
- The use of herbs in our modern society is just as popular as it has always been.
- Peppermint is another great one we are all familiar with.
- There is a reason for those after dinner mints!
- It helps to ease the digestion and relieve after dinner indigestion.